Clockinator: Project 2015 Clockinator: Project 2015

lol dude how topical. and i'm not talking about the pB

MEGAROBBY responds:

~~~~ B ~~~~

TaraGraphika Presents...B TaraGraphika Presents...B

heh heh WOAH GOTTA GO FAST!

great style, solid reference to B

TaraGraphika responds:

VVVRRRROOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Thanks, Appreciated.

Tinder IRL Tinder IRL

Great animation, audio was good everything very consistent and tight. Content was really funny!

TooF The Line TooF The Line

I haven't laughed that hard at anything on this site for some time. This is hysterical. Loved every second of it. Amazing work, simple style perfect comedic timing. Stellar!

MACception responds:

:DDD Awesome man! I felt like I was due to do something half-decent :P

Tutorial 001 Cave Background Tutorial 001 Cave Background

Props for oldschool ps7 man ... wow takes me back. That was one of the most stable versions, not that other versions aren't stable, but I went from ps7 to pscs5.1. only fools go CC huh!? Anyway content? Yeah good. I dug your inking video more, but keep showing how you make.

Hyptosis responds:

Yeah, I don't wanna upgrade! D:<

Tutorial 003 Ratling Enemies Tutorial 003 Ratling Enemies

I really dig process vids and this is great. You've shown what you use and how you use the tools. You also explain why you use them. Great style. Good planning ahead with making some pieces separate for shooping later. Very informative.

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks for checking it out man!

When a Popular Kid Sneezes When a Popular Kid Sneezes

I love how disproportional the situation becomes. It escalates very nicely. The style is consistent and the vocals are good. Content is great it gave me quite a laugh!

Crazy Drunk Crazy Drunk

Great way to thread us through the facts you chose. Some of the text was not as legible as I'd have hoped but still good job.

mega2416 responds:

Thank you, I tried to make it funny as well as unique in it's own way.i'll make sure not to disappoint next time.

10 Amazing Facts About Birds 10 Amazing Facts About Birds

Intro and outro were very sharp which was misleading to the style of animation. Voiceover slightly too quiet to the music.

10 Amazing Facts - Humans 10 Amazing Facts - Humans

Somebody knows some anatomy and how to goof it all the way up. I dig it. Impressive and admirable to do all humans, meaning you've got to draw many of them. I loved the numbers, very clever.

LukasB responds: